Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to order online?
You are welcome to phone (086 110 6329) or email your order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help make your buying process as easy and effortless as possible.
How long does it take to get my order?
We try and dispatch the same day if your order is received by 12 noon. Delivery then depends on where you live.
- Major centres in JHB, KZN, PTA are usually next day delivery but we say 1-2 days to avoid disappointing you.
- Major centres in the Cape are usually delivered within 2-3 working days but we say 2-3 days to avoid disappointing you.
- Outlying areas can take from 3- 7 working days for delivery.
- We always send equipment via courier with delivery to your door.
- Small accessory orders are sometimes sent via SAPO if your delivery address is in an outlying area.
Please feel free to call or email us to check on delivery times.
How do I know when to expect my order?
We will send you an email when your order is dispatched with the tracking number and the estimated delivery date.
Can you dispatch to my office or a friends house?
Yes with pleasure. We will deliver to whatever address suits you best.
What happens if my order gets lost or broken en-route?
We take responsibility for your order until it is received by you.
How do I register my warranty?
Your invoice serves as your warranty. You do not need to do any online warranty registration.
Where can I get spares?
The most common spares are listed under the spares category. If the spare you are needing is not listed, please email or call us for further information
Where can I find recipes?
- A drying guide booklet is also supplied with all models.
- We also supply a free copy of the book ‘Preserve it Naturally’ with most models which is loaded with information.
- There is a recipe section on the categories tab with recipes.